Cannes Yachting Festival
Cannes Yachting Festival

CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL: EN EXPLOSION OF NEWS

////
Leggi l’articolo in italiano

Born in 1997, Cannes Yachting Festival has rapidly earned a place of honour among the European and world’s most prestigious boat shows, together with Dusseldorf’s one. From tomorrow to Sunday, it promises to be a great festival, with lots of news.  Almost all shipbuilders have chosen the event to reveal their new models.

Boatandboats.com will follow the event with a special section, where we’ll tell you all news, the main events and characters of this amazing edition.

CannesYachtingFestivalA chance to admire 580 boats, from 2.4 up to 50 metres, and about 160 new models, displayed both in and out of the water; the event will host 497 exhibitors, 48 % of which are boat builders or dealers. The remaining 52% deal with accessories, services and so on. As regards visitors, they were 50,101 in 2015, over half of whom came from beyond French borders. Among the features which have made Cannes Yachting Festival “the most attractive” of all, there is the possibility to test many of the exhibited boats directly in water.

CannesYachtingFestival1

The list of boats is endless. Azimut and Ferretti Group will exhibit, for example, Azimut 66, Pershing X5, Ferretti 450 and Rivamare.

Sanlorenzo will surprise with its new SL 78, while Cranchi and Salpa will show their new 52-foot-boats. The absolute new for Cantieri Estensi will be new wonderful Goldstar 545. Advanced will reveal the projects of its long-awaited Advanced 62 and 100.

Among the others: Frauscher Demon, new sailing and motor Bali models, without forgetting the new range by Bénéteau-Jeanneau, MC Yachts included.

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Previous Story

HANSE AT CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL WITH NEW 588 AND 675

Next Story

RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT AND LIGHTHOUSE II SOFTWARE – STRESS TEST