An impressive 800 square metres. This will be the surface area of the stand where Ranieri International, the Italian boatyard specializing in the manufacture of boats and inflatables up to ten metres long, will be exhibiting its boats at the 63rd Genoa International Boat Show, scheduled to take place from 21 to 26 September. The Italian company will be based in Pavilion B and will be offering visitors the opportunity to test no less than eight of its top-of-the-range boat models in the stretch of water in front of its booth. Some of these will be on display at the Ranieri International booth, others at the Suzuki and Honda stands.
The Ranieri International boats on display at the Genoa Boat Show
The eight boats that Ranieri International will make available for sea trials at the forthcoming Genoa Boat Show are as follows:
- Cayman 27.0 Sport Touring Trofeo. It fits into the middle of Ranieri International’s range of Ribs, between the 26.0 and 28.0, but offering a solution closer to the flagships in terms of space division and fittings. For the occasion in Genoa, it will be powered by twin Suzuki DF 200 APX outboards.
- Next 275 LX. This is Ranieri International’s new 8.20-metre daycruiser, with four berths and a cockpit redesigned with several new features as well as refined materials (LX stands for “luxury”). The sixth model in Ranieri International’s Next range, it is powered by outboards only, in single or twin configuration, for a total power output of up to 500 HP. It made its official debut at the recent Cannes Yachting Festival and will also be displayed in Genoa in two versions: one powered by a Mercury Verado V10 350 and the other by two Honda BF 150s.
- Cayman 38.0 Executive “Trofeo”. A large inflatable boat (11.70 metres) homologated as a registration-free craft and able to accommodate up to 24 people, which combines ample space on board and considerable power, thanks to the two Suzuki 350HP engines. The owner can even opt for a three-engine configuration.
- Next 275 SL. It is a newly designed and trailerable sundeck, with a hull length of 8.20 metres and a width of 2.55 metres. The model exhibited in Genoa will be powered by a Suzuki DF 300 AP.
- Next 330 LX. An evolution of the Next 285 LX, it is a good 9.95 metres long and boasts excellent performance in terms of speed, thanks above all to the new Honda engines with which it will be equipped in Genoa.
HR70 powered by a Honda BF 150 and HR80 powered by a Honda BF 250, both RIBs for everyday use, combining comfort with performance.
Along with the rest of the range of boats and inflatable boats, will be the flagship of the Cayman line, the 45.0 Cruiser powered by two Mercury 600s.
“The Genoa Boat Show is an appointment that we now consider “home” and strongly representative of our history, and for this reason it plays a decisive role in our international expansion strategies,” says a Ranieri International note.
As usual, the company invites its customers to toast with its staff to the results achieved in the season that has just ended and to a near future full of satisfaction. The appointment is at Ranieri International’s booth on the opening day of the Genoa Boat Show, 21 September at 6.00 pm. On the occasion of the toast, prizes will be awarded to the dealers who achieved the best performance in the 2022/2023 season.