12 boats in water and a 600-square-metre stand. At Genoa International Boat Show, Suzuki Marine wants to be the leader.
“Genoa International Boat Show, which will take place from September 20th to 25th, is expected to be the ideal showcase to present marine products on the home market; Suzuki Marine remains the leader in the fields of outboards, tenders, ribs and outboard boats”, Suzuki headquarters declare.
Suzuki will make available 12 boats – ribs with rigid keel, aluminium ribs, fiberglass boats – which can be even tested by visitors.
Stand A3 in pavilion B will host 31 motors: from the smallest DF2.5 to the most powerful DF300AP, in addition to two new engines which will be presented, in worldwide preview, on September 20th at 12.30 am.
So, Genoa Boat Show will be the occasion for Suzuki to present all its products, able to satisfy any customer: from those who are looking for an engine for their tender to those who desire an outboard for their yacht.
The boats available in water for sea trials will be:
– Two Zar Formenti boats, a 65 Suite and a Makò 68 SL, inflatable ribs with rigid keel characterised by high-quality materials.
– Four ribs with rigid keel by Focchi, partner of Suzuki also in the field of races: Focchi 510 Family, Focchi 620 Twin, Focchi 680 and Focchi 730 Pro Fish.
– Two RIB BWA Super Pro 220 and BWA HP Reef 7.2. Boats with sporting waterlines but perfect for family trips.
– New LTN 26 Venom and LTN 34 Diamond, with aluminium hull and structure. Aluminium ensure a good weights arrangements and excellent mechanical qualities.
– Beneteau Flyer 6.6, an “all-around” composite boat, ideal for family trips, coastal cruises or to fish.
– ALCUSTOM AL30, a high-quality technical means which, thanks to advanced waterlines and the large use of carbon fibre, ensures high performances and low consumption to all the lovers of sport fishing.
Suzuki and sport
Suzuki celebrates the good results of Team Suzuki ECSTAR in MotoGp championship with two new DF200AP outboards, which will be exhibited in the same colours and outfits than those used by the racing teams and the two pilots, Maverick Viñales and Aleix Espargarò.
Suzuki produces racing means and products destined to ensure safety in racing and sport events in general. As regards marine sports, Suzuki takes part to international fishing competitions, motorboats races – it has even created a specific racetrack – rowing competitions through motors destined to supporting means, regattas and many other marine sports.
Article also available in: English