New Pirelli X350 and X400 jet tenders in world premiere at Boot Düsseldorf
Sacs Tecnorib will be premiering its 2024 new products at Boot Düsseldorf, one of the major boat shows in the world where, from 20 to 28 January, more than 1,500 exhibitors from 68 countries and around 200,000 visitors are expected. The German event will see the world premiere of the Pirelli X350 and X400 jet tenders, the first two models of a new tender line distinguished by innovative accessories. At Boot, Sacs Tecnorib will also announce its new partnership with Mansory, a German company known for customizing high-end vehicles.
But Sacs Tecnorib’s stand at Boot in Düsseldorf, in Hall 5 E22, will also be an opportunity to return to admire models that have already met with success in the market, namely the Pirelli 35, 42 and 50 from the Pirelli Speedboats range, the three most representative models from the Strider range and the new Sacs Rebel 50G, already awarded at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2023.
The new Pirelli X350 and X400 jet tenders
The major premieres presented by Sacs Tecnorib at Boot Düsseldorf, as mentioned, will be the Pirelli X350 and X400 Jet Tenders, two brand-new models in the tender range, which are distinguished by a recognizable stylistic identity but at the same time far removed from rigid stylistic features. The design, for the first time by Christian Grande, characterized by soft and embracing shapes, proposes a very wide bow and, starting with the wheelhouse, favours habitability and the number of seats available.
The new Pirelli X350 and X400 jet tenders include the possibility of customizing many details, such as bags to be mounted on the side of the tube, a document and personal effects holder to be attached to the console, and wakeboard racks, all secured with a special buckle system to maximize available space. The choice of these accessories allows a versatile use of the boat, ideal for sports, exploration of pristine bays or shore excursions for guests and owners. The hydrojet propulsion is powered by a 90hp Rotax ACE 903 petrol engine.
The new Pirelli jet tenders do not replace the previous models but expand the shipyard’s offer, providing greater choice for the customer.
The partnership with Mansory
Sacs Tecnorib has chosen the prestigious showcase of the Boot Düsseldorf to launch its new partnership with Mansory, a German company known for customising high-end vehicles, which shares with the Italian boatyard the same attentive search for the perfect balance between sportiness and elegance. The partnership between Sacs and Mansory will give rise to a series of custom speedboats derived from the Walkaround range, characterized by a high technical level combined with fine craftsmanship.
Not only Jet Tenders, here are all the other models on display
At its stand at Boot Düsseldorf, Sacs Tecnorib will also be exhibiting three examples of the Pirelli Walkarounds range created in collaboration with the Swedish firm Mannerfelt Design Team: the Pirelli 35, 42 and 50, all featuring double-step hulls designed by Ocke Mannerfelt himself.
- Pirelli 35 is a fierce 11-metre boat characterized by great attention to on-board accessories, a large dinette with bathroom, and a range of standard equipment. It is available in outboard and inboard versions and has a maximum speed of over 50 knots in the outboard version with 2x400hp engines.
- Pirelli 42, progenitor of the range intended for versatile use, has two sun beds, outdoor living area with table and, below deck, a cabin with convertible dinette and separate bathroom. Engines of different power ratings can be installed for a maximum of 1350 hp in the outboard version, which with the new Mercury 500 and triple engines will become 1500 hp for a maximum speed of over 60 knots.
- Last but not least, the Pirelli 50, flagship of the Pirelli Walkaround line, combines the sportiness of a maxi-rib with the roominess of a yacht. Suitable for day and mid-range cruises, but also ideal as a superyacht chase boat, it offers great freedom of movement and features sunbathing areas, dining area and ergonomic three-seat helm station. Below deck we find a double bed, two single beds and a separate bathroom. The engines can be inboard and outboard; with a maximum power rating of 1,800 horsepower it exceeds 60 knots.
Also making a fine show is the new Rebel 50 G, designed by Christian Grande, an award winner at the last Cannes Yachting Festival as part of the World Yachts Trophies event. Perfect balance between comfort and handling, it features the brand’s typical stylistic elements and straddles the classic rib and the open boat market. The two side windows flush with the hard-top are the main feature and define a hybrid deck space, part cockpit and part lounge. At the stern, the cockpit is available in four versions, all walkarounds. Two layouts are available below deck with ample storage space, excellent volumes and privacy. The engines are two 950 HP Volvo Penta IPS and the maximum speed is 36 knots.
Completing the Sacs Tecnorib’s exhibition at Boot Düsseldorf will be the historic Strider range with the 10,11 and 15 models, designed like the others by Christian Grande.
- Strider 10, over 9 metres long, can accommodate up to 16 people and offers two beds and a bathroom.
- Strider 11 is available in two versions, “Sun-Deck” and “Open-Back”, accommodates 14 passengers, and has two beds and a bathroom.
- Strider 15, the progenitor and flagship of the range, is characterized by a more pronounced bow, that provides a more powerful appearance and better performance, and special attention to detail and deck layout.